1. Do you provide transport to and from the venue?
Transportation is included with the platinum and gold packages free of charge. Transportation can be arranged for all other packages at an additional cost.
2. What happen's if it rains?
Please see our terms and conditions.
3. What are the dress requirements?
Casual and comfortable works best for your outdoor activity. Standard club dress rules apply: No singlets for males and flat soled sports shoes for on the green.
4. Can you arrange entertainment?
Yes, entertainment can be arranged for your packages. Live bands, comedians, or guest speakers. The choice is yours so simply discuss your entertainment needs with our staff. Pricing dependent upon entertainment selected.
5. Do you cater for special diets?
Yes, Barefoot Bowls Party can cater for special diets. Simply advise us of what your diet requirements are and fill out this information on the booking form.
6. Can you tailor packages for my group?
Yes, barefoot Bowls party will cater the packages to suit your tastes.
7. How do I make a booking?
Simply fill out a booking form. Our details are provided in our contact section. Or, if you prefer you can give us a call at 0409 481 006.
8. Do I have to join the bowling club to play?
Normally you do not have to join the bowling club – unless you live within a 5km radius. If this is the case, only one member from the party will need to join and the rest can be signed in as guests.
9. Do you have any tips on how to play?
For some basic information please see our Playing Tips or Related Links. You will also receive more detailed instruction and coaching as part of your party/event.
10. What is "team building and how can i play a role in my corporate event?
Please see our information page on Team Building for more details.